Cookies Policy for Tip Top Shayari
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
Our cookies help us:
- Improve the speed of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Offer you free services/content (by advertising)
- Make our marketing more efficient (helping us keep the site free to use)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pay sales commissions
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
If you have additional questions or require more information about our Cookies Policy, do not hesitate to contact us by this email - firstname.lastname@example.org.